Wednesday, February 13, 2013

50 Ways To Better Business: # 38: About Being Stuck in Fear

Being Stuck In Fear.

Getting and Being Stuck in Fear is by far the worst way to make a decision, lead a team or run a business.  

There are times that you just have to suck it up and take that first step into the unknown. Face your fear head on.

You wanted to be a leader, a business owner, an adult. Well, all of those require facing fear all the time.

In the business world there is one fear that is so huge that many "potentially" great men and women were stopped in their tracks. Don't join them. Don't become so afraid of the "what if" factor that you are paralyzed. Don't be so paralyzed by fear that you cannot act.

There will always be a "what if" hell there are so many "what if's" that I cannot begin to count.

What if I turn left? What if I turn right? What if I fire that person? What if I let that individual keep doing that? What if I tell them to get back to work? What if? What if? What if?

The only WHAT IF you should be asking yourself is: WHAT IF I FAIL TO ACT?

I guarantee you the answer is definitely not one you want to hear but you MUST ACT!!!


Next Time, Look Fear Right In The Eye, Laugh, And ACT!!!

Until Next Time,
Dave Guerra
Rio Records Service, Inc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment